Five Belgian universities (Antwerp University, Catholic University of Leuven, Ghent University, Hasselt University & Vrije Universiteit Brussel) are organizing a new international and interdisciplinary advanced Master in Global Health.
This master will prepare students to become catalysts for change as global health professionals. Chronic conditions, mental health and ageing, but also the effects of pollution, climate change and migration on health are global challenges of the 21st century. Such challenges can only be effectively addressed through an interdisciplinary, intersectoral, global approach that tackles their multiple causes and consequences. The Master of Science in Global Health will provide the necessary knowledge and skills to manage these complexities by giving a sound theoretical basis, mixed with applied classes and an internship.
Advantages of the programme:
- Adopting a truly interdisciplinary approach
- A collaboration between five top Belgian universities
- Emphasizing strong individual mentorship
- Connecting with the professional world
- Applying an innovative educational concept
- Learning in the heart of Europe
Visit the programme website for more information