The Law Faculty of the University Centre of Brasília opens a call for fellowship application under a post-doctoral scheme.
The selected candidate who will be attached to the Master’s/PhD Program will have the following obligations:
- Organize two seminars of at least nine hours each per semester.
- Participate in at least one of the Program’s research group.
- Co-supervise masters’ theses.
- Help in the administration of the Brazilian Journal of International law or of the Brazilian Journal of Law and Public Policy.
Interested candidates must fulfil the following requirements:
- Be the holder of a doctoral (PhD) degree in law.
- Be fluent in Portuguese and/or English.
The selected candidate will be granted a scholarship of 4,100 Brazilian reais (about 1,100 dollars net) per month. Payment shall be made in reais. The deadline for applications is 1st August 2018.
Contact: Prof. Nitish Monebhurrun, University Center of Brasília, nitish.monebhurrun[at]gmail[dot]com