The Institute of Development Policy (IOB) of the University of Antwerp is seeking to fill a full-time vacancy for a post-doctoral researcher in the area of “Development Processes, Actors and Policies”.
Profile and requirements
- You hold a doctorate degree (PhD) in Development Studies or related social science disciplines.
- Your work is preferably interdisciplinary in nature and preferably engages with a mixture of methodological approaches.
- You have an international academic CV and perform qualitatively outstanding academic research, enabling you to qualify for seeking external finance as post-doctoral researcher.
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
- Your publication track record demonstrates your potential to act as a catalyst for interdisciplinary and mixed-methods research, for instance, by means of (co-) authorship of articles or (co-)promotorship of projects in the domain.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
See the full vacancy notice for more information and to apply
Deadline: 12 May 2019